Celine Dion breaks her social media silence in the middle of a serious health crisis.

celine

Celine Dion recently broke her social media silence to share a post to Queen Elizabeth II.

I send my deepest sympathies to the Royal Family and everyone who knew and loved her.
Celine xx…”

Even though she has been worried about her health recently, Dion is still looking forward to her return to the stage in 2023.

Celine Dion hasn’t been on social media since June, when she posted on Instagram. The 54-year-old singer said in April that she would be cancelling her European tour dates because she was worried about her health. Since then, though, she hasn’t posted much on Instagram. Now, the popular singer is speaking out to honour Queen Elizabeth II, who died in 2002.

“Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II was a very lovely, charming, and kind lady. Her loss will be keenly felt all around the world since she was genuinely a source of strength and dignity for many people. The singer remarked, “She will be missed by everyone. To help people in need, she put forth a lot of effort throughout her life.

The singer of “My Heart Will Go On” ended on a more personal note, saying, “My sincere condolences to The Royal Family and to everyone who loved and cared about her. Celine xx…”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Céline Dion (@celinedion)

Fans rushed to the comments section to thank her for her kind words and tell her what they were thinking and praying about. Many people also worried about the singer’s health and hoped that her health problems would get better soon. “From one queen to another,” said one commenter, who said it best.

Fans have been waiting patiently for Dion to talk about her health problems. She used to update her fans on where she was and how she felt, but she hasn’t been on social media much in recent months.

At the end of last year, Dion wrote a heartbreaking Instagram post about her health and how medical problems kept her from continuing with her Las Vegas residency.

Then, at the start of 2022, the singer’s fans rallied around her when her press team said that her Courage World Tour had been cancelled because of medical symptoms that were not expected. A press release from that time said that she had been treated for severe and persistent muscle spasms that kept her from performing and that her recovery was taking longer than she had hoped.

 

Even though having to cancel the shows was disappointing, the mother of three was hopeful about the future.

And in a statement, she said, “I had hoped to be feeling better by now, but I guess I’ll simply have to wait it out and follow my doctors’ suggestions.” I’m eager to return to the stage. I’ll be so pleased to be back to full health and for us all to get through this epidemic.
In the meantime, I’ve been very moved by all the encouraging messages people have been sending me on social media. I know you love and care for me, and it means the world to me.”

Fans of Celine Dion should finally be able to see her perform live in Europe in 2023, which is good news for those who really like her.

The new dates for Celine’s Courage tour in Europe were just released. The leg will start in Prague on February 24 and go through October of next year.

Even though there is no news yet about the American part of her tour or her shows in Las Vegas, fans of the singer can rest assured that once she has had time to heal, she will be back to owning the stage and enthralling the audience like she always has. We’ll still love you, Celine!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.