Euphemisms, like “BBW” and “SSBBW,” are slang terms for a woman’s size. In the porn industry, things like BBW and SSBBW are used to make money. Many women call themselves “BBW” or “SSBBW” to show how confident they are about their bodies. This lesson will teach you what this acronym means, where it came from, and how to use it in a sentence.
What’s the meaning of SSBBW?
If you don’t know what “SSBBW” stands for, you might be wondering what it means. “SSBBW” means a super-sized, big, and beautiful woman. To be called a “SSBBW,” a woman must weigh more than 400 pounds. Other than that, she is just called a “BBW.”
How SSBBW came to be
Even though we don’t know much about where this subgenre of BBW came from, the main genre, BBW, came from a magazine with the same name and has been used since 1979. In the porn world and on personal dating sites, SSBBW is well known and fetishized.
The term “Super Smash Brothers Brawl Woman” is a less common way to say “SSBBW.” This is about a woman who owns a Wii and plays the fighting game Super Smash Brothers.
Terms Related to
“BBW” stands for “big beautiful woman,” “SBBW” stands for “super big beautiful woman,” and “SSBHM” stands for “super-sized big handsome man.”
- Jason: I met Yolanda online, and she said she was a “SSBBW.” When I met her in person, though, she was just a “BBW.” How crazy is that?
- Dan: I’m not sure. What is a BBW? What is an SSBBW?
- Jason: What have you been doing? SSBBW stands for “super-sized big beautiful woman.” BBW stands for “big, pretty woman.”
- I am a “BBW” right now, which means I weigh 375 lbs, but my goal is to be a “SSBBW,” which means I weigh 400 lbs.
- Lawanda told me that she met this guy named Leon, who is “SSBHM.” When I asked her what it was, she told me it was a huge, handsome man.
- I feel like I’m in heaven. The Wii game Super Smash Brothers Brawl is her favourite. She’s a beautiful SSBBW.